Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back in Action

Hello again!  I have now taken a serious hiatus from blogging, but only for great reasons.  It has now been a few days since I have returned from my amazing 3-week vacation and I am ready to divulge all of my adventures.  However, it is impossible to recount every detail of the trip and I am positive that nobody wants to read that much, so I am going to attempt an abbreviated version over the next couple of weeks with my favorite memories included.

Overall, it was an amazing time.  I got a sampling of various cities and beaches in Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.  I ate some phenomenal food that was so cheap I felt like somebody was paying me to eat it.  I had interactions with other cultures and religions that gave me more insight into how other people spend their daily lives.  I got to be in sunny, hot weather!!  Finally, I got to relax and enjoy being away from work for three whole weeks.  My only regret is that I did not have more time in each of those countries to explore all that they have to offer.

My vacation was so jam packed and full of things to do, that now being back in South Korea I am exhausted.  My body was on go-go mode for 3 weeks and now has shut down.  Diving right back into a 40-hour work week is not the easiest thing to do after spending so much time doing whatever I wanted.  But, it is nice not living out of a stuffed backpack, having my own space, and returning to the things that I love about South Korea.

So, be on the look out for more posts and pictures about my trip as they will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment