Also, to all of those people I owe phone calls, e-mail/facebook messages, or anything else, it is coming soon as I have a lot more time now :)
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Time to Celebrate!
Well, today is a very exciting day as not only did the Badgers do awesome, but I just took the LSAT!!! Wahoo. Thank you to everyone (friends and family) who supported me throughout this whole journey, I could not have done it without you. I got huge inspiration from talking to all you ladies in Wisco this weekend, you put nothing but smiles on my face.
The LSAT experience was on the whole very good. Yesterday, Quinn and I went to find the building at Yonsei University with no trouble at all, so all I had to do today was get up and go. I stayed at a hostel last night close to the university, but I still left at 7:30 to get there a little before 8:30. I was amazed at how smoothly the check-in process went and these LSAC people are no nonsense when it comes to what you are wearing and bringing in. All of my belongings had to fit into a one-gallon ziploc bag! But, I have already begun to forget some of the details as it is something that I am very ready to put behind me.
Also, to all of those people I owe phone calls, e-mail/facebook messages, or anything else, it is coming soon as I have a lot more time now :)
Also, to all of those people I owe phone calls, e-mail/facebook messages, or anything else, it is coming soon as I have a lot more time now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment