Well, I am proud to say that my blog has made it into the new year and so have I, wahoo! New Years in South Korea was a great success. I started the evening with an amazing galbi dinner (Korean bbq), followed by a pre-bar/noreabong (karaoke) session, and then we all hit a few dance clubs to bring in the new year. It was one of my best new years because I had no expectations and therefore nothing to let me down. Typically, on New Years Eve there are always people fighting, crying, lost, or just not having as good of a time as desired. But, this New Years Eve, there was minimal of that and everyone just excited to be a new place to celebrate. To make the evening better, we had three guests visiting from the USA and we got to show them a good time in Seoul.
 |
| Dinner- everybody looking fresh |
 |
| Cooking up that galbi |
 |
| The noraebong room |
 |
| Picking out some jams |
Sorry Mom and Dad, I managed to get zero pics of myself...
New Years day was spent eating a lot, sleeping a lot, and then eating some more. Very normal. My friends and I stayed in a hostel in Seoul, relaxed, laughed about the night before, and had some amazing pizza, which was a great cure for the previous nights events. Some of us crawled out of bed to watch a few of the boys play screen golf in a VIP room while the rest of us lounged on the couches eating the free food and drinking the free beverages. It was almost perfect because I wanted a couch and TV, but I got a couch and golf. It functioned. That night, we hit the sacks early as the next day was an important one. To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment