Sunday, August 29, 2010
Consumerism is the name of the game
Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, you name it AK Plaza has got it. As the rain came pouring down as is usually for this time of the year in South Korea, Quinn and I with only a subway map and some minimal idea where we were going headed out to find this place. AK Plaza is 20 stories high providing some amazing views of the city and filled with every high end store and more that you could think of with hundreds of Koreans buying, buying, buying. The rumors are true, technology here is incredible! We saw some flat screen TVs today that are of an amazing quality and no thicker than a Mac computer, amazing. Then, as you exit this huge place there are blocks and blocks of restaurants, stores, bars, and more places to spend your money. I am amazed that anything I think of, South Korea has, just maybe for a different price. From what I can tell, the economy here is booming. There was even a line outside Louis Vuitton just to get in to shop. I am excited for my first paycheck to invest in some of the Korean style!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment