Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Korean Life

Reasons I know I have adjusted to life here:
- I will eat a sweet potato for breakfast
- I can dose off a little on the bus ride to work
- I can finally say excuse me in Korean
- I can name more than a few Korean foods
- I have my favorite kim bap (korean sushi) restaurant
- I can tell the difference between good and bad kim chi
- My students do not all look the same anymore
- I look forward to the weekends
- I prefer chopsticks over a fork (and I cut food with chopsticks)
- I took a yoga class in Korean
- I will travel the distance from Madison to Milwaukee many times in a weekend and not notice

I am sure the list will get longer as time goes on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment