Sunday, September 19, 2010

The "K-Shuffle"

Have you heard of the "K-Shuffle"?  Odds are no, but it is just about as common as rice and kimchi in this country.  For some reason, people do not just walk from place to place, but they enjoy a modified run or what I have deemed the "K-Shuffle".  It is actually pretty entertaining to watch these old and young women in high heels and men in business suits shuffling from point A to point B.  Even in my school, if a teacher has a piece of paper to hand me, she shuffles her way over to pass it along.  Here I am with my casual walk around the city, and all of these Koreans flying past me.  I guess you guys will have to be the judge when I return if I am caught doing the "K-Shuffle".

1 comment:

  1. Those platforms must be weighing them down...

    Jules, you should be a master of this-- we do the same thing to avoid falling on the ice in winter!!

    -Jo

    ReplyDelete